Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I had to literally dust off my Cricut today. I have been so busy finishing my son's quilt, painting the bottom cupboards and my daughter's ballet recital rehearsals that I have not cut anything in over a week! Well I got it out today to work on a father's day card. Today is also my anniversary, but I don't have time for that one. I wanted to enter a father's day challenge this week first. I'm not going to enter this one though, I will try again tomorrow.
This card was fun because I finally got to use my Peachy Keen face stamp, my new Martha Stewart Bone Folder, and tried out the Cricut Craft Room for the first time.

Thank goodness for CCR. I just got the Paper Dolls Dress Up this week and opened it today to find the overlay is the wrong one! I was able to use CCR to find all my cuts without trial and error on the machine. I did call Cricut and they are going to send me a new overlay.

I wasn't really sure about the accessories in this cartridge because there aren't any layers. It would be nice to have some dimension and color to the dragon. 

I never had a chance to make another Father's Day card even though I did purchase the Campin' Critters cartridge. So I am submitting this one to the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable idea for Father's day. Cute knight and dragon. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete