Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wedding Card

I created this wedding card for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge this week but also for a couple that is getting married in a few weeks.  The challenge is called Blue Bells and there are some really cute wedding card ideas already.
 I made the card from Stretch Your Imagination and the flowers from Art Philosophy. This was my first time trying the 3D flowers. They were very easy and I even bought a Styrofoam ball yesterday so I can cover it in pretty flowers. I added little embellishments like the embossing on the bell, pearls and cut a border.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is sooo PRETTY!AWESOME job with it,Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty wedding card. I love those flowers you added! So glad you joined our blue bells challenge at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete