Thursday, May 24, 2012

Birthday Card

I have been slowly trying to redo my kitchen by painting the cupboards white and removing the wallpaper and painting the walls. This is a very slooooow process. I have to sand each door, prime them three times, add bead board then paint them white. Today I put the first coat of paint on the walls which only took 1-1/2 hours. It is already looking brighter! I love it and can't wait to be finished. When it is all done I will have many pictures, it will be a total transformation!

Today I created a birthday card based on a card by www.smallbitsofpaper.blogspot.com. I absolutely loved their colors and happened to just have bought a packet of similar colors, plus I finally got to try out my new Cuttlebug! I am waiting on my stamps so that I can stamp Happy Birthday on the bottom and add a bow. I don't think the colors come out as nicely in picture as they are on paper :(


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Thanks for coming over & following my blog.
    It is great to find your blog as well.
    Your creations are so fun.
    I enjoyed browsing & appreciate your kind comments.
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete