Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sleeping Bear Dunes



While I was away and missing my crafts I got to enjoy some beautiful sites in Leelanau County, Michigan. This area was recently voted the most beautiful place in America on Good Morning America. I feel really lucky to have grown up there and be able to visit every year. I recommend visiting for two weeks if you can because there is so much to see and do.

Pierce Stocking Drive View of Glen Lake

Can you see all the crazy people climbing the bluff? It is quite a feat to make it all the way down and back. I have only done it once when I was much younger! This is a view of Lake Michigan.

My son playing on the top of Pyramid Point, Sleeping Bear Dunes Lakeshore.

My daughter playing in the ice cold water of Lake Michigan while we watch the sunset.


No comments:

Post a Comment