Friday, May 18, 2012

Hello Thursday

Cricut has a special called Hello Thursday where they occasionally release new cartridges. Yesterday they released three new ones, but Word of Mouth and Spring Chic are only for the Imagine machine because it also prints as well as cuts. I really wanted one of these machines but what I have read that the ink is expensive and some people complained of lines in their prints, so I will just stick to buying paper for now. I am patiently waiting for Cricut to come out with a Primitive cartridge, but I'm afraid they never will.
Without further ado, here are the new releases:

Word of Mouth



Spring Chic





To The Cabin


I'm not real impressed by these releases especially since I don't have the Imagine machine, but I did get a new cartridge in the mail today that looks awesome. It is called Stretch Your Imagination and has a variety of cuts for every holiday and season, plus a basic card and envelope. I can't wait to play with it!

Stretch Your Imagination




No comments:

Post a Comment