Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cricut Creations

Here are two of the newest cards I made. I found the designs on http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com which is an excellent site for getting a lot of ideas. Since I am still new to this I just wanted to get the hang of layering them together and adding embellishments before I started creating my own ideas. Cricut takes practice! It also takes a lot of paper! If I didn't live 45 minutes from the craft store I would have already turned in my change bucket for more paper even though I have a lot already. I wish I had purchased more solid colors.
I used the Once Upon a Princess and Create a Critter cartridges for the cute little guys. I also used the Wild Card cart for making the shape of the cards. For the fairy I cut the card at 5 1/2" and the fairy at 4". I have not attempted envelopes yet because I am afraid to waste paper, but I will soon. You can't tell but I brushed the fairy card with a glitter from Martha Stewart that gives it a pretty gleam.

No comments:

Post a Comment